Translate

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Reflections/or my Swansong/or maybe not...



Just the word 'reflections' sets off the Supremes song in my head. Out! Damned song! Out! (With apologies to Shakespeare).

Seriously though, it's been a whirlwind course. I just feel I haven't done it justice. I have not favoured courses as much as the current two. Internet and reading - a match made in heaven! Truth to tell, I've been holding court with my aquired knowledge. It feels good to be one step ahead of the young 'uns. Conversations go something like this: 'What, you don't know what a podcast is?! Or a QR code or a Wiki ?????!!! Well I do, and then I bore them to tears with my explanations or send them the link to my blog which I bet they've never opened.

So, is this my swansong...? Maybe, maybe not. You know what they say - it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.







I haven't sung yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment